In the beginning....

Plagued by a hoarse croak of a voice and a restless, wandering mind...that's when I came across this site and thought of starting the blogggggggggggggs.

Oh dear, am already late for work...so whatever little time I owe now (am already 10 minutes late and here I am at home writing a blog. But some things have to start somewhere, right?

Anyway, here's sending some good vibes to anyone reading this. Be happy, be content, live life well...the way YOU WANT.

(Maybe I am trying to motivate myself at the same time!)

Adieu for now....

Comments

Caroline Ang said…
I think this is a great site for networking, getting to know new people and perhaps make more friends. Who knows what's gonna happen?

This is my link in the Ryze community. Check it out.

http://www.ryze.com/go/dcontessa100
Hemal said…
its nice to have a blog.
not only does it help you express yourself, it makes you lighter and happy with satisfaction after you see or read what you posted.
keep doing it and i am sure you will love it.
drop by my blog sometime
i know how it feels. i am always late for work, because in the mornings, i would be online reading and writing blogs!

i am obssessed! HELP!

anyway, enjoy the blogging experience and hope to read more from you.