I miss myself

Not too long ago, a cloud of gloom cast a shadow over me. I was a recluse for almost a year, forgetting how to really laugh and always worried about the future, love, money, everything.

Few weeks ago, the rain in the form of teardrops wiped everything away, well..almost all of it. I looked at light in a different light. You know, I really missed my old happy-go-lucky self....so if you had wondered why 2006 was empty in my blog...this is the reason.

In the last few weeks, I saw life. I saw people, real people, real lives. I learnt how how to smile again. I learnt how to laugh with my heart and sing with my soul. I visualised a future, enriched with happiness and beautitude.

This little experience has somehow touched me. And this realisation will somehow spur me forward with more faith and trust in myself. The future, here I am.

No matter how challenging it may seem, no matter what time brings, I will embrace everything with a sound mind and passion for life. Every experience is an enrichment of my being.

Comments