Life without my 4 wheels

Last Friday, I finally found a buyer for my old car...and I had to face a situation of being vehicle-less for 1 week as my new car would probably find its way to me on Thursday or Friday.

Having driven around with a reckless and carefree attitude the last few years, I would have to depend on taxis for the next few days, and living where I am living now, it's kinda difficult to find one (unless you do what I do, tell the taxi customer service operator that I'd pay extra few ringgit for their services...as additional tip, on top of the RM1 call service fee). That, and the stress of waiting for a taxi to come!

I guess I was lucky, as after just one day of being car-less, a friend of mine was going overseas for a holiday and offered to lend me her car for a week until she came back! Wow....friends are good and I can't say how truly grateful and gratified I am for her offer, as she knew that I was a crazy driver who drove too fast!

Well, she trusted me with her car and I'd better take good care of it! Have been driving it for a few days...so far, ok. Phew!

Comments