The many faces of me.

Yesterday, was stuck in a maze of a crowd at a seminar in KL...a few thousand people pushing their way in. Even though my brother and I had tried to reach the venue at least 1.5 hours earlier, we were still not ahead of the queue. Yet, I maintained my composure and even managed to laugh about it.

Today, back at work, I was a bit gloomy despite the fact that nothing really happened, just that I was inundated with tons of work, that I didn't even know which to start. Imagine having to write 3 project proposals as well as edit a 200-pg tourism guidebook in one night.

And perhaps having not really slept for the last 2 days...an average of 3 hours daily, has made me really weary and moody.

Guess I should try to motivate myself somehow, and perhaps, as I have mentioned in this blog before in the past, I should always laugh even in the face of adversities.

Comments