On driving fast

Am a fast driver, zigzagging across lanes, the typical lady driver men like to hate. Despite my petite frame and equally underpowered car, somehow the car just goes faster than many vehicles on the road.

Driving fast gives me the adrenaline push that actually calms me down and puts me on a relaxed mood, especially after a long day. I just love it when the highways are clear and listening to breezy pop music just rejuvenates what was previously a long and drudgery day.

Perhaps my reckless driving is a result of playing too many Daytona games before I even had my driving licence. I was a late starter when it came to that, learning only how to drive when I was in my 30s, and that only because I told myself I needed to divorce the ex-husband, and driving myself was yet another way to be independent and get myself out of the troubles he had put me into through the years.

It's a start, at least. I actually miss the arcades....maybe I should pop by and challenge those young kiddos this weekend. Seems like fun...

Comments