Superstitious

I was telling my friends of these strange occurences that happened to me.

1) Sometimes when I walk into a shop or certain corridors in a shopping mall, the lights will black out the moment I step into the area. No one knows why.

2) Couple of times, when I was very stressed and wanted to let go, I sat in the car and screamed...'Aaaaahhh" and you know what, the light were blinking every time I raised my voice and stopped when I stopped.

Told friend of mine. He tried. It didn't work. I tried again. And the lights blinked.

3) New Year's Eve was with friends. Smsses started coming in like a flood. My message alert was just a click and practically every time, I had to check my phone to see if there was any sms as I could not hear the alert. I was just thinking to myself if only the message alert could change to another sound that I liked. And well, a few messages later, the message alert I wished to have but was lazy to adjust the mobile phone, suddenly was functioning! I did not change anything! Phone was on the table! Guess I got my wish!

4) This morning I walked into the coffee shop for my usual coffee. About 2 minutes before, I was a bit disturbed as a friend's dad had passed away but being very superstitious on my Chinese horoscope which told me to avoid funerals and hospitals, I just cannot muster the courage to go for the wake tonight and was thinking about my friend and how he was coping with the demise of his dad. The moment I sat down on my usual table, the lights in this section of the coffee shop blacked out. Dunno if they went back to normal when I left.

But well, these are all so strange. I wonder why.

Comments