Virtual racing at the arcades


It was pretty late when my friends and I ventured into the arcade while waiting for the movie to start at 11.30 pm. Was watching 2 young girls (they were like about 11 years old...I wonder where their parents are at this time of the night and why are they not home?) have the time of their life playing the Percussion Master (a game with your choice of roaring Japanese hit songs perking you up as you hit the drums with the two drum sticks). It was pretty fun and I was tempted to play that myself.


But then, my mind diverted to something more exciting! The Daytona racers.


And yes, it was so fun, fun and riverting! And errr....I beat the boys, pitting my reckless driving skills in the race! I better tell myself that I can't be so dare-devilish in real-life driving!


Comments