Another eye on KL and life

I was driving around KL these couple of nights, and suddenly it struck me that while I was buzzing by in this busy lifestyle and a perrenial lack of sleep with an average of 3 hours a day, I never really took it upon myself to see the city's silhouette, its many forms and inspirations.

As if a child trespassing upon a familiar yet unfamiliar domain, my weary eyes were looking into a new perspective. Somehow I was staring at new angles I had never noticed before. Each facade was unique in its own way, bedecked with a myriad of details.

And like one month ago, the phenomenon I was questioning myself then, has returned. Again, lights have started to change while I just reach a place or if I am there. On Sunday, when I walked to a kiosk within a shopping centre, the lights went off and then I reached out to touch one of the wares, they went on again.

I was sitting in this quiet corner of this almost deserted French restaurant in an old bungalow and chatting to this girl when the chandelier above us suddenly showcased a glaring and profound demonstration of brightness, and the best thing is that, it cannot be manually controlled.

Another day, my hands were full of stuff and I was wondering how to lock my car as it meant that I would have to place everything on the ground again. And hey presto, or is it the power of the mind, as my car's electronic alarm well, then, was suddenly on lock mode with its cute beep. Guess things like these have been occurring off and on for a while. What it means, I don't really know but Erin, a young psychic friend of mine in the US, was commenting, that in the same manner that she "found" me over the internet some 2.5 years ago as there seemed to be a "connection", it was a "talent" I nurtured and yet, it was up to me to tap it or let it be.

Again, now...I wonder of the chakra photos which I had taken not too long ago and another one 5 years ago. Both indicated rich hues of purples enveloping me, which in the chakra healing theories, indicate third eye inclination.

Questions and no answers...sigh.

Comments