The body, an extension of the mind...

Have you always wondered what makes you sleep with someone? Is it sex or is making love?

A point that one of my friends told me, was that she was merely fulfilling her physical needs. Would you sleep with someone if you are not emotionally bonded with that person? What happens after that...when both wake up and this kind of "mating", would they still hug each other and caress even in the aftermath of the "sex'?

My honest thoughts on this. Sex is probably with someone you know...to fulfil a physical urge, but where it leads next, I really don't know and I don't want to do that, ever.

Making love? I believe that this is passion at its best. Where two beings come to completion and after that, they just revel in each other, enjoying the touching, long after the physical lovemaking has ended. A bond is being moulded here, as two beings in love are fused into a perfect union.

Comments