Mikimoto vs a Sony N2

Decisions, decisions, decisions...like they say. It's the time of the year when I realise that it's time to reward myself for overcoming a year-long hurdle and fulfilling one of my new year resolutions.

So, shall I decide between an intricate Mikimoto pearl ring that will simply make me feel oh-so-radiant or invest in a handy digital camera that can simply inspire my life as I create impressions of the world around me.

The Mikimoto: a pearl in its truest form, the epitome of elegant perfection. A pride that will last forever. It is expressive yet impressive, a delicate work of craftsmanship. A Mikimoto pearl is a treasure to have.

The Sony N2: state-of-the-art 10 mega pixel digital camera that fits into the smallest of pockets and perfect in my handbag. And it will be the ideal companion for me during the Chinese New Year holidays as I intend to explore the old streets of colonial Penang as well as its modern attractions then. Day scenes. Night scenes. People shots. Mood shots. I want to capture them as as a perspective of life and as inspiration for the book I am writing.

Guess I should browse more and decide by end of this week...whichever I decide, this latest addition will surely bring a smile to my heart.

Comments