Challenges at any point in time...

I've gone through so much in my life, faced so many barriers and challenges.

I've seen and experienced so many tribulations and tears,
Touched and grappled face to face with all the fears.
Awakening from the annals of history,
I've had to douse myself out of the fires of misery.

And learn to live again.

So often I've been alone and yet had to tell myself to be strong,
Even when I seemed to be suffering for nothing wrong.
Always, I've struggled and braced myself to be tough,
Although the journey seemed to be incessantly rough.

Beyond my fears, I try to put up a smile,
And tell myself, I can...be patient for a while.
Life will soon swing things along your way,
Happiness is just not too far away.

For with this, hope and sustenance,
I try my best to live life well and never in askance.

That somewhere up there, Someone cares and will lead me by.