An ode to love...dedicated to ES.

From the time you graciously entered into my life,
It seemed that the dark clouds had wafted away,
And the rainbows are perrenially alive...

From the moment I set eyes on you,
It was a personification of intrinsic senses,
And I saw your compassionate heart deep within you...

From the time when I discovered your within,
It struck upon me that you were indeed the ONE,
And my quest for true love had ended...

From the moment when we fell into love,
It was like a passage into the future was built,
And revealed a bond so beautiful, unique and pure...

From the time we pledged our utmost devotion,
It unveiled a new realm of hope and sustenance,
And united our love as one while bringing light to others...

From the moment our love and our happiness converged,
It embraced a world of blissfulness and fulfillment so deep,
And together we now traverse along this journey of life...

FOR LOVE IS SUSTENANCE.
For love breathes life.
For love creates fulfillment.
For love gives, not asks.
For love is so precious,
For we have passionately embraced this love together as one...

A new awakening has transcended upon us...
Our love continues to grow stronger as time passes...
To you, my soulmate, my life's inspiration...
I forever pledge my love, my total devotion, my everything...

dcontessa
4th March 2007
1.55 am

Comments