Life in its element

It's been so long since I felt like I really belonged to a family...but I did, over the weekend holidays - travelling to Singapore with the ones I feel so much love and affection for. It was a time to get to know one another better, to enjoy true warmth and companionship, to relish in happy pastimes and understand each one's character better.

Love seems to be finally taking me along the right path in life, to be with the man I love and to be part of his wonderful family, that's so full of warmth. I am happier like I've never felt before. I am indeed blessed to be part of a ready made family of whom I am beginning to know and love with all my heart.

Turning 40 this year, I have made a very big decision in life, to move over to another land not so far away, and starting life anew, perhaps with my just a few of my clothes and shoes (and yes, I have a passion for buying shoes) and minus my favourite collectibles, some of which have been with me for 20 years.

Suddenly, within these 3 months, I have to quickly relook at my life, unload all the baggages and travel forward with a heart full of trust and love for the man I care so much for, so much that sometimes I feel so afraid and insecure.

But I do try to brace myself, and myself to let go of the fears, and trust him that we will be happy together for life, for always.